Finally, there’s a proven solution to erectile dysfunction (ED) and impotence and it’s GAINSWave™. GAINSWave is the first sexual performance therapy that treats the root cause of impotence—blood flow, via Acoustic Wave Therapy. Reduced, or constricted blood circulation results in a very frustrating sexual experience.
What is GAINSWave™?
GAINSWave™ is a 20-minute, in-office procedure that involves no drugs and no surgery. GAINSWave uses a small hand-held device which when pressed against the penis delivers small, high-frequency acoustical shockwaves to the tissues. This regenerates blood flow and, over time, results in the growth of new blood vessels. GAINSWave Acoustic Wave Therapy has been the go-to ED therapy for men in Europe for the past 15 years. No standard protocols existed until GAINSWave standardized the optimal approach.
What does GAINSWave™ feel like?
We use a numbing cream on the tissue and patients report that it feels like a light tapping sensation. The name of the procedure actually means “extracorporeal shockwave therapy” which sounds harsher than it is. It’s easy to handle and there’s no reason for apprehension.
Who can benefit from GAINSWave™?
Any man feeling the effects of ED or impotence will benefit from the procedure. It’s no longer confined to older men; younger men are experiencing issues with erectile dysfunction which can cause low self-esteem, depression and lack of confidence.
How often should I get a treatment?
We suggest doing 6 to 8 treatments over a period of six weeks for optimal effects, although there is no magic number. Each treatment will help. A 6-pack package is the most common and treatments can proceed as quickly as twice weekly, but once weekly is more common.
What can I expect from GAINSWave?
Men are reporting increased sensitivity, increased girth and length and the ability to get and maintain erections more frequently and for longer periods of time. GAINSWave has four goals:
- To clean-up the existing blood vessels
- Reactivate dormant blood vessels in the genital region
- Promote the formation of plump, new blood vessels
- Regenerate the existing tissues
- To make you feel like a young man again!
What are the side effects?
There are no side effects and virtually any man can use GAINSWave. It doesn’t affect a man’s ability to create children and it’s scientifically proven to last up to three years.
For those not suffering from ED, the procedure boasts benefits outside of its primary function as well. It has also proven to increase a man’s libido, his size and vascularity.
Please call Dr. Zakany for a free consultation and to learn more about this helpful procedure.
- 1st GAINSWave™ treatment is 50% off. One treatment is $595 and is currently discounted to $295.
- NEW: Schedule your first GAINSWave treatment with our provider, Courtney Murphy, RN. It’s discounted to $195 through May 2019.
- Buy a GAINSWave 6-month Treatment Package and receive hormone/testosterone optimization management FREE ($500 value).
- For clients seeking hormone optimization, I charge $500 for the initial consultation which includes the 1st six months of follow-up management. The annual follow-up cost is $750/year. For the introductory, we’re waiving the $500 consultation fee; however, the patient is responsible for the cost of labs and prescriptions.
Any man seeking male enhancement and better sexual performance will benefit from GAINSWave.
What Are the Advantages of GAINSWave over Other “Male Enhancement” Procedures?
- Is drug-free and surgery-free
- Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects
- This is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 – 30 minutes
- Provides long-lasting results with little or no downtime
Don’t just keep getting by with an average sex life! Don’t settle for less. Hit the reset button with GAINSWave and regain your sexual stamina!
Pills vs. GAINSWave
That’s why we prefer the GAINSWave procedure over pills; because it actually addresses the cause of the erectile problem—poor circulation. Stats show that patients who had 6 or more treatments of GAINSWave said results were better than the temporary fix obtained when using Viagra or Cialis. Many felt they could function as well or better with GAINSWave treatments than with a pill, but many often choose to do both because they want sex to be the very best it can be.
Live. Your. Life.
Don’t let age run your life. Choose your path and create the happiness you deserve!